Document Required for E Shram Card
- Mobile Number.
- Aadhar Card Number.
- Personal and Nominee Details.
- Bank Passbook Details (Account Number , IFSC Code, Account Holder Name etc).
How to Fill E Shram Card Online
- Open an external link provided below as Apply Online Application Form.
- Step 1- Citizens now enter Mobile Number and Captcha code which displayed on screen ,after that OTP will come on given Mobile Number ,that to be filled in OTP section.
- Step 2- Now Citizens should enter their Aadhar Card Number and there OTP will come on Aadhar linked Mobile Number, where citizens can verify their Aadhar details by entering OTP.As soon as details verified citizens Aadhar Card details such as Photo ,Name, Address etc shown on screen.Now citizens should check their details and click on Continue button for next step
- Step 3- Now Enter Your Basic Details Ex: Name, Father Name, DOB, Address, Mobile No, Email ID , and other Related Details.
- Step 4- Now Citizens will have to fill the Educational qualification and Income related details.
- Step 5- Now Citizens will have to fill the work or profession related details such as Labour/ Carpenter/ Driver/ Sales Man/ Care Taker / Painter/ Tutor etc along with their work experience.
- Step 6- Now Citizens will have to fill their bank account details such as Account holder name ,Account Number, IFSC code etc.
- Step 7- Now check all details filled in labour card as a preview and Click on Submit the application form.
- Now E Shram Card / UAN Card will be shown on sceern where citizens can print or download the E Shram Card / UAN Card.